In today's post, I'm going to share with you 13 sources or places for MLM leads. Now you don't need to be using all of these sources yet you need to master one before using another one.
At the bottom of this blog post, I'll be sharing which lead source is my favorite…
13 Top Sources For MLM Leads
1) Your Warm Market – Very likely when you first started your business you were told to make a list of everyone you know. This is done because these people know, like and trust you. Because of that trust, they are more likely to join your business or buy your products.
2) Referrals – Many times when you are talking to someone and they aren't interested in what you are doing, it becomes very easy to ask them if they know anyone who might be interested in making part-time money or using your products. Referrals are a great source for network marketing leads.
3) Social Media Networking – Networking on social media can be very important to your business. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +, etc. are gold mines for meeting like-minded people. Facebook has become my favorite.
4) Meet Up Groups – There are all kinds of Meet Up groups where you can find like-minded people and build personal relationships with them. By visiting http://meetup.com you can find many different groups within your local area.
5) Networking Groups – Groups like BNI are places where professionals go to meet other business people to drum up business and get referrals. The key to going to these groups is making sure you focus on meeting people. Don't go there trying to prospect people.
6) Facebook Advertising – This can be a great source of leads for anyone. Not only for leads but by using pixels you can re-target people and continually put your ads in front of them. Affiliate marketers us Facebook Ads a lot. Here is a great training to get started doing Facebook Advertising.
7) YouTube Marketing – Do you know Youtube is one of the top search engines people use to find things they are looking for and find solutions to their problems. By creating Youtube videos you let people get to know you. Creating videos that are directed to your target market, you are able to become an authority for your audience.
8) Facebook Lives – Facebook Lives are just an amazing way to reach people. If you aren't taking advantage of this, you are missing the boat.
9) Instagram – Instagram can be one of the fastest ways to meet people based on hashtags. My friend April has built her business using her smartphone and Instagram. Click Here for her Instagram training.
10) Drop Cards – I used drop cards a lot when I first got started. I made business cards with a catchy tagline and sent people to a capture page of mine. You can put them anywhere. Go to bookstores and put them in books your niche is going to be reading. At gas stations put them in the slot where people pay with their credit card. Put them on tables in restaurants. Be creative. Drop cards are still a great source of leads.
11) Live Events – You will find people who are serious about building their business attend live events. You can make some great friends at events. Many people have also created business relationships with the people they meet at these events.
12) Blogging – When you write blog post to your target market that provide great value and provide solutions to their problems you start building an extremely loyal audience.
13) Online Marketing – In 2011 I started learning about online marketing. Online marketing is one of the best ways for meeting new people to sponsor in your business. Make sales with affiliate products or your own products. And find coaching clients. I was very fortunate to find the #1 Online Marketing System in the home based business industry. Take a look at this #1 Online Marketing System Here.
Every one of these sources works for creating leads. It really is up to you to find that fits your business and master that technique.
My favorite tactic is Online Marketing. When you get good at this, people reach out to you rather than you chasing them.
Do you have a favorite MLM lead source? Leave a comment below and let me know…
Want to Learn More about Coaching? – Click Here To Learn More